April 28, 2009

California here I come...

Heading to Pleasanton for the ZNE Convenzione. Mingle with fellow artists, take a class or two, do some shopping (even if it is window shopping). It will just be a great time and place to get rejuvenated.
That way when I come back I will be all raring to go for my next Vendor event that happens on May 9th. Can you believe it, Mother’s Day weekend will be upon us.
So if you are out in the SE Portland area that Saturday stop on by Gilbert Park Elementary at 13132 SE Ramona St in Portland, just north of Foster Rd. For the 'Love Your Mama' Mother’s Day Craft Fair from 10am to 4pm. Dozens of local artists and unique handmade items will be on sale.
Come and see what I made these lovely soldered pieces into.

Mothers deserve to be Queen for at least that day.
Happily Creating

3 comments:

Our Hands For Hope said...

I hope to get over there on Friday. I'll look for you!
Terisa

Rebecca said...

Hi Melissa! Sat across from ya at Sallys "shrine workshop". Are you going to the final workshop Sally is throwing in August? If so,I will see you there! Your kid's are very cute! Meow!

JillzWhimzy said...

hi Melissa just popping by - can't wait to see the convenzione pics