April 27, 2009

I made a lot of progress.

I made a list of what I wanted/needed to get done this weekend. For the most part I worked down the list.
Here is my basket of copper taped pieces that I worked on creating and copper taping on Saturday. All sorts that will become earrings, pendants and rings oh my.
And this is what they looked like on Sunday after I spent the majority of the day in my studio soldering my fingers away. This photo doesn’t show it but all of them have there jump ring attachments on as well. Thank goodness for that jewelers third hand. Now I need to work them into earrings, bracelets, rings and pendants.
I even had time to make a copy of the video for my family members from Easter. My niece can now be nicknamed the Chicken wrangler. At the age of four she is able to catch Aunt Monica’s chickens. I told my brother, at Thanksgiving she can go out and catch you the turkey. Joking of course.
Well of course Aunt Melissa was there with the video camera recording her sitting with the chicken, trying to take it on the trampoline with her, and then trying to crawl in the big shrubs that the chicken is now hiding from her in.
So the discs are in the mail.
Oh, one last thing I completed off my list was to finish my Welcome Friends mural. This is now the view on my living room wall. I made my frame into the shape of a house instead of just the usual rectange or square shape. These paper dolls are from the swap I was in last year that Tammy Moore hosted. So now they have found a home on my wall.
Cheers

No comments: