February 25, 2009

Events Happening in March

I received this postcard in the mail the other day on the Portland Expo Antique and Collectibles show by Palmer Wirfs happening on March 7th and 8th at the Expo Center.
It is a big event but I’m not able to go to this one as I’m working on getting ready for my very first Vendor Event. Earlier in February I put in my vendor application for the local Crafty Wonderland, monthly handmade artisan event. I received the email last Sunday that I was accepted to be a vendor in March.
Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to participate in Crafty Wonderland on March 8th!

Also, please note that the March 8th show is the FIRST DAY OF DAYLIGHT SAVINGS! We will be reminding you in our load-in email in the days prior to the show but please make note to set your clocks ahead the night before!

Thanks,Torie + Cathy

The email went on to give more info about the event.
So for those local readers there are a couple big events happening next month. Can you believe March will be here this Sunday. Where did the last two months already go.

Come on by Crafty Wonderland on March 8th at Doug Fir – 830 E Burnside. Next to the Jupiter Hotel. Free Admission. Hours 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Stop by their website to see the list of the 40 other vendors who will be participating.
I am so Excited. Frantically working on getting everything done that I want to get done before then. Making sure I have everything for my displays and stuff like that.
What a Whirlwind ride.


2 comments:

Brenda said...

YEAH!!! I just knew you could do it! That is wonderful! You will have to let us all know how it goes! Wishing you a great sucess!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Melissa!!!

Eunice