October 16, 2007

More to Share


The charms I received from everyone at the charmsters swap barely fit on my chain necklace, even with it being a double chain.


With Art and Soul under my belt and a new love of soldering, which I found pretty much all the supplies at Volcano Arts, got the glass from my local stained glass store. I am thinking of doing something with soldering for the new charm swap that I am in. This one has a valentines theme. So I have a couple months to come up with something definite.

Though before I get ahead of myself in the holidays and seasons. I plan on enjoying this time of year, Autumn. The leaves are changing colors, temperatures are dipping a little and here in the North west moving into the liquid sunshine (rain) time of year. That may be a good excuse to stay inside and let my creative juices continue to flow. Though I may take some time to curl up in my favorite chair with a blanket, a good book and a cup of hot chocolate. Growing up we would have buttered toast we would dip into our hot chocolate. It brings back such great memories of childhood. We lived in the mid west at that time.
Any way last weekend I went for a drive out in the country and just had some good views of the seasons changing.


Well everyone take care and be safe.
Until next time :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture of you Melissa! LOVE all those charms too! Maybe we can get together and work on our next batch of charms...I'm wanting to try doing some soldering for those as well.
Oh and BTW...buttered toast with hot chocolate sounds really good!