July 16, 2008

Things to share

I’ve been a busy bee. First I want to share with you a bezel I made for Stephanie Lee’s birthday. Back in May I was lucky enough to take a couple classes with her. In the conversations she mentioned her birth date and that she likes the number 7. So I made this 7 bezel then stamped the number 7 all over the inside. I used my handy dandy bench grinder to smooth the edges.

Sent off my charms for the Summer time bird swap I am in with my group the Charmsters. I used some photos I took of Eagles when I was on my trip in Alaska. Used up some of my glass bubble stash. If you love making charms of any sort. This group is accepting new members by invite, so leave me a comment and a link to your blog and I will contact you. The group is growing fast, we are now at 90+ members up from 75.



I also spent some time using resin. Making a slue of these molded creations with sea shells and beads. They will become charms, key chains and other items to trade at Art and Soul this October. 11 weeks and counting.

One last photo. Last night this was the view from my front yard. The moon shining bright as clouds pass over it.

Until next time, enjoy creating.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I'd really like to join Charmsters. I've been in at least 30 swaps over the last couple of years. My blog is http://ARTandSOULtoo.blogspot.com

I don't blog often; it's just a place to "park" my glass photos. I'd be happy to send you some photos of my charms.

Peg