I had fun doing this project from Deryn's jewelry challenge. I already have ideas to do smaller charm size pieces for this sheet metal charm swap I’m in.
I used copper as the base and added a layer of silver with a little texture and heat patina. Pulled out my array of eyelets that I have. Added the sun at the top and a star at the bottom to hook my dangling beads from. I drew a bead on the wire to make a head pin to hold the beads.
I did find out one thing while working on this piece. My crop-a-dile tool (hand punch) is able to punch through a sheet of metal. Then I used it to set my eyelets.
Gotta get working on more of the projects so I can continue to share them with you.