July 24, 2008

Mixed Metal Earrings for the Summer Jewelry Challenge.

Using the different metals I have, I came up with these earrings. Again it took some time since they are earrings and they have to be even, at least for me. So I would work on one and then while working on the second I would hold it up at different points to make sure they remained even.
The brads I used to hold the pieces together are little stars that I hammered flat.



This is starting to be quite the collection of jewelry I am making.

Working my way through more projects.

7 comments:

MJ Alexander said...

Look at you! You've been hard at work! I really like how these turned out - all the different metals and shapes make these earrings look so interesting (yours are definitely more even than mine turned out! :-). I can't wait to see your next project -

Molly

Stacie said...

Wow..these are really great!! I love all the new work you have, really wonderful!

Deryn Mentock said...

Beautiful! I love the little flowers!

m i c h e l l e said...

Completely fantastic! Great job Melissa! :-)

Fanciful Expressions said...

Great job,Mellisa. Hope the ones I do turn out half as well as your's
Can't wait to see more.

Carolyn Mallin

jthom03 / Jan Thomason / thomranch@hctc.net said...

loving reading your blog and it's fixin to go on MY list of favorite blogs on my blog - i need to keep up with you!

i LOVE,LOVE,LOVE these earrings! OMG - they're amazing, melissa.

see you on ning,
warmly,
jan

jthom03 / Jan Thomason / thomranch@hctc.net said...

Did I just say, "ning"???
I'm soooo tired.
I have been really busy with the new Lollishops ning the last couple of days and my brain's fried.

Did you read my A&S post that I'm not going to be able to go to Portland?
Yeah, I'm so bummed - another health adventure. LOL
Trying to sell my classes.

Okay, going to my blog to put you on my list.
you rock.

warmly, jan