July 01, 2008

I’ve Been Memoirily Tagged

By my friend Laurel

Here are the rules:
1. Write the title to your own memoir using 6 words.
2. Post it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who tagged you.
4. Tag 5 more blogs.

Ok, so here goes. My 6 words are “I want so much of Life”. If there were only more hours in a day or more days in a week. So much I want to do and so little time to get to do it.
Now, who to tag….Michelle C, Alison, Cindy, Cheryl and Michelle G.

A couple none related photos to share. Look what happens when I do nothing to this rose bush in my front yard. Though a few years ago I did cut them way back to the ground. They just keep coming back.
Our hot weather, we hit 100 degrees, this past weekend is behind us. We are now suppose to have highs in the low 80's this week. Managable temperatures.

No comments: