March 12, 2008

I've been Tagged from Michelle at Hold Dear

Seven weird things about myself. So here goes.

1 – I like playing in the snow, but not driving in it.

2 – Buttered Toast and a nice cup of hot chocolate go good together. Dipping the toast in the hot chocolate, Yum.

3 – Riding mass transit to and from work I have a favorite seat. Our buses have 5 seats that go across that back and my favorite is the one in the middle of those 5. Best spot to people watch when riding the bus.

4 – At times I tend to over think and analyze things at work and home but on my other hand I could turn around and go with what ever I see or think. That may be the Gemini in me, one brain two minds.

5 – Growing up in the mid west I would wear shorts and t-shirts in the winter then pants and sweaters in the summer. I was a backwards child. Though I catch myself doing that still to this day. I think (there I go again) it is just that I want to wear what I want to wear when I want to wear it.

6 – I love quotes as I’m sure a lot of you out there do. I have books and folders flowing with them. I thought why keep them hidden away in the books and folders. So I am in the process of incorporating/collaging many of them onto my walls/doors through out my house.

7 – I have two cats that both drool. Not from old age. They have been doing this since they were kittens.

So there you have it. Maybe weird maybe not so weird.

Who shall I tag? Let’s hand it off to Laurel.

1 comment:

vivian said...

Hi Melissa! I have a cat that drools too! My husband says "cats leaking again!" and when I used to live in the city(I grew up there) I used to ride buses and ALWAYS sat in the back row and wrote my name in the back of the seat in front of me! Of course I was 15 when I used to do this! I havent been on a bus in 25 years!
Hey.. Just checking in on the doll sway too. I did notice that you posted a little ago that you had finished and mailed out Caties doll! I wanted to make sure you guys were still in and that there werent any problems. Please send me pictures so I can post them with the others! Be sure to check the last two posts of my blog to see the pictures so far. There still are 6 others I havent recieved yet. 4 I know are in.. two I'm unsure of.
so anyways.. please touch base with me!
hugs
vivian