March 31, 2008

I’m Charmed and other happenings

Busy weekend. I came home from work on Friday to find a lovely package at my front door. So Excited, what could it be. A lovely box of Spring Time Charms from the lovely hostess FaerieDustDreams Michelle. Oh what a splendid display of Spring time enjoyment. I had my bracelet all ready for the charms to adorn. So dinner would have to wait while I took out each charm and admired the work of art each swapper had done. So here is the picture of my bracelet that I will enjoy wearing through out Spring.

Saturday was such a joy. I spent the day at the Bead Expo. Getting ideas as well as supplies. I went with a list of supplies I will need for some up coming classes I have along with other projects that I am working on. One of those would be trades for the Art and Soul retreat that I will be attending in October. The theme this year is By the Sea. Oh I have so many ideas running through my head. What will I make of all of them. Stay tuned. Here is a sneak peak at some of the supplies I picked up.


At this years Bead Expo Susan Lenart Kazmer taught several classes. She also had a booth on Saturday in the exhibit hall. She is such a great lady. Love the work that she does and her new book.

Sunday there was more creativity underway. I worked on finishing up my pages for the Purple 3x3 swap that I am in. Pictures to come later. Put together my book from the Green 3x3 swap that just finished up. This was the pages, well 22 to be exact, that I created for the green swap.


Finished up my Color wheel pages, or circles you may say. I had the color Blue Violet, can you tell. We had to use recycled materials that we had on hand.
I needed to finish up with these swaps since I have several charm swaps coming up that I will need to work on.
That is my new passion – wearable art.

Still rolling through my head are ideas for Tammie Moore’s Spring paper doll swap due in one month.
And last but not least.
What will become of these?
You will have to come back and sea.
Living a charmed Life.
M^3

No comments: