September 29, 2007


Last weekend before Art & Soul

Ok, so this last week I have been out doing other things than packaging my charms and getting my supplies together. I figured I have time over the weekend. Though now I woke up this morning with a bit of a sore throat. So I will be drinking the fluids, downing the cold meds and trying to rest as much as I can between ecerything I need to get done.

So I mentioned that I was out doing things is last week. Well, I went Thursday to get my hair cut and while I was up in the neighborhood I went around the corner to this cute little shop Urbino. I saw that Sally Jean sells her charms and such items in the store. I am taking one of her classes at Art and Soul. Alot of other cute stuff I saw there. I may have to make another trip there when I have more time.

Here are a few pictures to share. First is one from Claudine Hellmuth's class I took last year at Art and Soul. Second is my before hair cut then my after hair cut. As it grows out it will be better. Then two other distractions that need my time as well. My dear fur kids.


I will be posting about my experience and creations from art and soul.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melissa!!! Your hair cut is SOOO cute! I can't wait to see it in person!!!