July 24, 2008

Mixed Metal Earrings for the Summer Jewelry Challenge.

Using the different metals I have, I came up with these earrings. Again it took some time since they are earrings and they have to be even, at least for me. So I would work on one and then while working on the second I would hold it up at different points to make sure they remained even.
The brads I used to hold the pieces together are little stars that I hammered flat.



This is starting to be quite the collection of jewelry I am making.

Working my way through more projects.

7 comments:

beautifullybrokenme said...

Look at you! You've been hard at work! I really like how these turned out - all the different metals and shapes make these earrings look so interesting (yours are definitely more even than mine turned out! :-). I can't wait to see your next project -

Molly

Anonymous said...

Wow..these are really great!! I love all the new work you have, really wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the little flowers!

m i c h e l l e said...

Completely fantastic! Great job Melissa! :-)

Fanciful Expressions said...

Great job,Mellisa. Hope the ones I do turn out half as well as your's
Can't wait to see more.

Carolyn Mallin

Jan Thomason said...

loving reading your blog and it's fixin to go on MY list of favorite blogs on my blog - i need to keep up with you!

i LOVE,LOVE,LOVE these earrings! OMG - they're amazing, melissa.

see you on ning,
warmly,
jan

Jan Thomason said...

Did I just say, "ning"???
I'm soooo tired.
I have been really busy with the new Lollishops ning the last couple of days and my brain's fried.

Did you read my A&S post that I'm not going to be able to go to Portland?
Yeah, I'm so bummed - another health adventure. LOL
Trying to sell my classes.

Okay, going to my blog to put you on my list.
you rock.

warmly, jan